Exercise Your Heart In More Ways Than One!Feb 11th, 2019
When you join the Y, you're supporting the values and programs that strengthen our community. All while becoming healthier and happier!
Let the Y help you and your family get heart healthy during American Heart Month! No Join Fee through Monday, February 25!
Lifestyle changes such as eating healthier and increasing physical activity can help prevent heart disease. Our free Smart Start Program connects you with a healthy living coach to figure out realistic goals and set you on the path to a more active lifestyle.
Discover all that the Y has to help keep you and your family healthy and active!
- Friendly, well-trained staff ready to provide guidance and support
- 11 branches conveniently located near work and home
- Hundreds of free group fitness classes every week
- The area’s largest collection of indoor and outdoor pools
- Great ways to keep your workouts exciting including basketball courts, racquetball courts, running tracks, climbing walls
- Free on-site child care with engaging activities while you work
- Special member rates on all of our most popular programs like swim lessons, youth sports, day camp, personal training, and more!
Don't forget, the Y is for everyone, so ask about our income-based rates.