YMCA, JCPS Worksite Wellness PartnershipApr 11th, 2016
The YMCA of Greater Louisville is happy to announce a new Worksite Wellness partnership with Jefferson County Public Schools (JCPS). JCPS employees can now enjoy these benefits:
- 100% off the Join Fee
- Up to the first month free
- Income-based rates for household incomes under $65,000 per year.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE Y
- FREE Healthy Living Appointments to help you meet your fitness and wellness goals
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- FREE group exercise classes, including cycling, yoga, boot camp and barre
- FREE child care while you work out as well as family activities and classes
- Basketball and racquetball courts
- Indoor and outdoor walking tracks
- Full line of cardio machines, weight machines and free weights
- Most facilities open from 5 am-10 pm
- Reduced member rates on summer camp, youth sports and swim lessons
- Adult health programs to address weight loss and pre-diabetes.