BULLITT COUNTY SCHOOL BREAKS
School-Age Child Care programs offer continuous care during school breaks, including in-service and snow days, Spring Break, Fall Break, Winter Break and Summer Camps. In addition to our usual before-school and after-school activities that encourage academic enrichment, building self-esteem, healthy snacks and physical activity, we also have engaging theme-based activities and we take fun field trips during school breaks.
Winter Break registration will open in mid-November. Spring Break and Summer Day Camp registration will open in February. For more details on child care for school breaks, please call 502.543.3985.
SPRING BREAK CAMP (APRIL 1-APRIL 5)
Take a break from winter and join the Y for Spring Break! Children from kindergarten through middle school are invited to join us. It's our goal to activate your child's mind and help them learn, grow and thrive with fun field trips and theme-based activities.
Register by March 27 to avoid the $20 per child late fee!
SPRING BREAK CAMP LOCATIONS
- Pleasant Grove
- Cedar Grove
Processing Fee: $0 through March 27; $20 per child starting March 28
Facility Members: $135 per child per week
Program Members: $145 per child per week
- Current participants may sign up online through March 27 at your current child care site or by calling 502.543.3985.
- New participants may sign up online through March 27 or by submitting a registration form to the Bullitt County Family YMCA. Please allow 2 business days to process new registration forms.
- Please be sure to review the rates listed above. Automatic bank/credit card drafts will occur on Wednesday, April 3. If you need to make any adjustments to your child's registration, please contact the Bullitt County Family YMCA at 502.543.3985 by 6:30 pm on Wednesday, March 27. We are unable to offer refunds or credits after March 27.
- We are available for your child care needs from 6 am-6 pm. A late fee of $1 per minute per child may be charged for pick up after 6 pm.
- Please provide a sack lunch each day.
- Your child will enjoy healthy morning and afternoon snacks, daily themes and activities, and field trips.
- Please provide a signed field trip permission form for each child attending. We value your child's safety; therefore, children are not to be dropped off at a field trip location.