CHESTNUT STREET SCHOOL BREAKS
School-Age Child Care programs offer continuous care during school breaks, including in-service and snow days, Spring Break, Winter Break and Summer Camps. In addition to our usual before-school and after-school activities that encourage academic enrichment, building self-esteem, healthy snacks and physical activity, we also have engaging theme-based activities and we take fun field trips during school breaks.
Winter Break registration will open in mid-November. Spring Break and Summer Day Camp registration will open in February. For more details on child care for school breaks, please call 502.637.1575.
SPRING BREAK CAMP (APRIL 1-APRIL 5)
Take a break from winter and join the Y for Spring Break! Children from kindergarten through middle school are invited to join us. It's our goal to activate your child's mind and help them learn, grow and thrive with fun field trips and theme-based activities.
Register through March 27 and avoid the $25 per child late fee! Late fee will be applied beginning March 28.
SPRING BREAK CAMP LOCATION
- Chestnut Street Family YMCA
Processing Fee:$0 through March 27; $25 per child starting March 28
|# of Days Attending||Facility Members||Program Members|
|1-2 Days||$75 per child
||$85 per child
|3-5 Days||$135 per child
||$145 per child
- Current participants may sign up online through March 27, at your current child care site or by calling 502.637.1575.
- New participants may sign up online through March 27 or by submitting a registration form, complete with form of payment and registration fee, to any child care site or to Child Care Services, 2411 Bowman Ave. Please allow 2 business days to process new registration forms.
- Please be sure to review the rates listed above.Automatic bank/credit card drafts will occur on Wednesday, April 3. Please call the Child Care Services office at 502-637-1575 to make changes to registrations or draft dates. Drafts will occur regardless of attendance unless you contact the main office. Attendance adjustments are completed weekly for the previous week of care. Any credits or overages will be reflected on your next scheduled draft. Please note: We do not offer a daily rate.
- We are available for your child care needs from 7 am-6 pm. A late fee of $1 per minute per child may be charged for pick up after 6 pm.
- Please provide a sack lunch each day.
- Your child will enjoy healthy morning and afternoon snacks, daily themes and activities, and field trips.
- Please provide a signed field trip permission form for each child attending. We value your child's safety; therefore, children are not to be dropped off at a field trip location.