CHESTNUT STREET SCHOOL BREAKS
School-Age Child Care programs offer continuous care during school breaks, including in-service and snow days, Spring Break, Winter Break and Summer Camps. In addition to our usual before-school and after-school activities that encourage academic enrichment, building self-esteem, healthy snacks and physical activity, we also have engaging theme-based activities and we take fun field trips during school breaks.
Winter Break registration will open in mid-November. Spring Break and Summer Day Camp registration will open in February. For more details on child care for school breaks, please call 502.637.1575.
Register by December 19 and avoid a late fee of $20 per child!
Rates: $34 per child per day
- Current participants may sign up online through December 19, at your current child care site or by calling 502.637.1575.
- New participants may sign up online through December 19 or by submitting a registration form, complete with form of payment and registration fee, to any child care site or to Child Care Services, 2411 Bowman Ave. Please allow 2 business days to process new registration forms.
- Please be sure to review the rates listed above. Automatic bank/credit card drafts will occur on Wednesday, December 26 for Week 1 and Wednesday, January 2 for Week 2. If you need to make any adjustments to your child's registration, please call 502.637.1575 by 6:30 pm on Wednesday, December 19. We are unable to offer refunds or credits after December 19.
- We are available for your child care needs from 7 am-6 pm. A late fee of $1 per minute per child may be charged for pick up after 6 pm.
- Please provide a sack lunch each day.
- Your child will enjoy healthy morning and afternoon snacks, daily themes and activities, and field trips.
- Please provide a signed field trip permission form for each child attending. We value your child's safety; therefore, children are not to be dropped off at a field trip location.