FLOYD COUNTY SCHOOL BREAKS
School-Age Child Care programs offer continuous care during school breaks, including in-service and snow days, Spring Break, Fall Break, Winter Break and Summer Camps. Our Fall, Spring and Winter Break Camps offer new experiences, encourage skill development, foster a sense of community and build lasting friendships.
For more details on child care for school breaks, please call 812.206.0688.
Our Winter Break Camp offers kids new experiences, skill building, a sense of community and lasting friendships. Full day child care programs will be offered for children in grade K-7 from 6:30 am-6:00 pm at the Floyd County Family YMCA.
Winter Break Camp highlights include:
- Crafts and games
- Visit from Santa and his pirate friends
- Walk the plank at Xtremnasium
- Swim in the Aquatic Center
- Pirate Training Camp
Children will be divided by age. Pack a sack lunch and swim gear daily. Camp is active, so dress accordingly. All information Child Care Enrichment Parent Handbook applies to Winter Break Camp.
Note: There is no camp December 24-25 or January 1.
Week 1: December 19-21
Week 2: December 26-December 28
Week 3: December 31, January 2
Facility Member: $29 ($25 each additional child)
Program Member: $31 ($27 each additional child)
- Anyone on financial assistance can call the Y for full-time rate.
- After Wednesday, December 13, there will be a $25 late registration fee per child.
- Registration is first come, first served.
- Full payments will be drafted on Wednesday of each week or payments may be made at registration. Remember, regular school year payments will also draft on December 19 and January 2.