FLOYD COUNTY SCHOOL BREAKS
School-Age Child Care programs offer continuous care during school breaks, including in-service and snow days, Spring Break, Fall Break, Winter Break and Summer Camps. Our Fall, Spring and Winter Break Camps offer new experiences, encourage skill development, foster a sense of community and build lasting friendships.
For more details on child care for school breaks, please call 812.283.9622.
Our Winter Break Camp offers kids new experiences, skill building, a sense of community and lasting friendships. Full day child care programs will be offered for children in grade K-8 from 6:30 am-6:00 pm at the Clark and Floyd County Family YMCAs each week.
Winter Break Camp highlights include:
- Crafts and games
- Visit from Santa
- See Ferdinand at the movie theater
- Swim in the Aquatic Center
- Olympic Village
Children will be divided by age at both the Clark and Floyd County Ys. Pack a sack lunch and swim gear daily. Camp is active, so dress accordingly. All information Child Care Enrichment Parent Handbook applies to Winter Break Camp
Week 1: December 20-22 (6:30 am-6:00 pm)
Week 2: December 26-29 (6:30 am-6:00 pm)
Week 3: January 2-3 (6:30 am-6:00 pm)
Facility Member: $29 ($25 each additional child)
Program Member: $31 ($27 each additional child)
- Anyone on financial assistance can call the Y for full-time rate.
- A non-refundable down payment of $10 per week, subtracted from the full payment, must be made to hold a spot.
- After Wednesday, December 13, there will be a $15 late registration fee.
- Registration is first come, first served.