CHILDCARE ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
SPRING BREAK CAMP (APRIL 3-APRIL 7)
Take a break from winter and join the Y for Spring Break! Children from kindergarten through middle school are invited to join us. It's our goal to activate your child's mind and help them learn, grow and thrive with fun field trips and theme-based activities.
Register by March 29 before rates increase!
SPRING BREAK CAMP LOCATIONS
|Downtown Area||Northeast Area||Southeast Area||Southwest Area|
|Brown School||Chancey Elementary||Bates Elementary||Cane Run Elementary|
|Chenoweth Elementary||Bloom Elementary||Olmsted Academy South|
|Dunn Elementary||Jeffersontown Elementary||Stonestreet Elementary|
|Greathouse Elementary||Klondike Elementary||Trunnell Elementary
|Zachary Taylor Elementary|
Processing Fee: $0 through March 29; $20 per child starting March 30
- Current participants may sign up online through March 29, at your current child care site or by calling 502.637.1575.
- New participants may sign up online through March 29 or by submitting a registration form, complete with form of payment and registration fee, to any child care site or to Child Care Services, 2411 Bowman Ave. Please allow 2 business days to process new registration forms.
- Please be sure to review the rates listed above. Automatic bank/credit card drafts will occur on Wednesday, April 5. If you need to make any adjustments to your child's registration, please call 502.637.1575 by 6:30 pm on Wednesday, March 30. We are unable to offer refunds or credits after March 29.
- We are available for your child care needs from 7 am-6 pm. A late fee of $1 per minute per child may be charged for pick up after 6 pm.
- Please provide a sack lunch each day.
- Your child will enjoy healthy morning and afternoon snacks, daily themes and activities, and field trips.
- Please provide a signed field trip permission form for each child attending. We value your child's safety; therefore, children are not to be dropped off at a field trip location.
- Special needs transportation will be available at the Farmer CEP Spring Break Site.
For questions or additional information, please call 502.637.1575.