DECEMBER 21-DECEMBER 31
YMCA SCHOOL-AGE CHILD CARE
When school is out, the Y is here! Children from Kindergarten through Middle School are invited to join our special Winter Break Program. Everyone will learn, create, make new friends, take fun field trips and enjoy daily, theme-based activities focused on artistic creativity and self-expression.
REGISTER BY DECEMBER 16 TO AVOID A LATE FEE OF $20 PER CHILD!
- Please be sure to review the rates listed below. Automatic bank/credit card drafts will occur on Wednesday, December 23, for Week 1, and Wednesday, December 30, for Week 2. If you need to make any adjustments to your child's registration, please contact the Child Care Services office at 502.637.1575 by 6:30 pm, Thursday, December 17. We are unable to offer refunds or credits after December 17.
Parents are required to sign a field trip permission form in order for kids to attend on field trip days. Please have your children at their site early on field trip days. Check with your site for details and specific times. We cannot allow children to be dropped off or picked up at a field trip location.
LOCATIONSt. Margaret Mary School
- We are available for your child care needs from 7 am-6 pm.
- A late fee of $1 per minute per child may be charged for pick up after 6 pm.
- Please provide a sack lunch each day.
- Your child will enjoy healthy morning and afternoon snacks, daily themes and activities and field trips.
- Please provide a signed field trip permission form for each child attending. We value your child's safety, therefore, children are not to be dropped off at a field trip location.
- Special needs transportation will be available at the Bates CEP Winter Break Site.
- We are unable to offer a daily rate during Winter Break.