BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT
Here at the Y, we believe all kids deserve the opportunity to discover their potential. We seek positive role models that can help reinforce the Y core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. Our part-time and full-time staff are committed to maintaining a safe, engaging and fun environment for school-age youth in the critical hours before and after school and during school breaks.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
YMCA School-Age Child Care employees enjoy a benefits package that includes:
- FREE School-Age Child Care for your dependents
- Flexibility with scheduling around school, work, home, etc.
- Part-time morning and afternoon shifts, Monday-Friday, with some seasonal full-day options
- Complimentary Community-Wide Y membership
- Reduced rates for Y programs
- Employee resource groups, coaching and mentoring
- Professional development and certification opportunities
- Get paid to have fun with kids and be a positive role model
Join our team and help build a stronger community!
To discover more about a career at the Y, call 502.637.1575 and ask for Marsha.