JEFFERSON COUNTY CHILD ENRICHMENT PROGRAM (CEP)
JCPS CEP REGISTRATION UPDATEAttention JCPS Families: Registration for CEP for the 2020-2021 school year is being taken by phone during our regular business hours (7am – 6pm, Monday through Friday). Please call our business office at 502.637.1575. Online registration is not currently available. This is necessary to help ensure that we can effectively manage site capacity with our focus on safety, answer your questions, and assist with registration as needed.
We are also working diligently to plan and prepare for the upcoming school year (2021-22). Registration is currently scheduled to open for 2021-2022 CEP beginning on May 18, 2021.
We appreciate your patience while we continue to navigate this evolving and complex situation.
BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE
With so many demands on today's families, parents need all the help they can get. That's why we're America's largest nonprofit child care provider. Through our affordable child care programs, we create a safe, nurturing environment for children to learn, grow and develop social skills.
- All of our highly qualified staff are CPR & First Aid Certified and receive extensive hours of training and professional development
- *We're open year-round (snow days & school breaks too!)
- We keep kids interested while having fun with our imaginative academic activities
- We always encourage healthy eating habits, physical activity, and provide nutritious snacks
- We focus on helping and improving literacy
- We offer homework assistance
QUESTIONS AND REGISTRATION
For more information about sites, rates, and registration, please give us a call at 502.637.1575 and we'll be happy to help!