HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES
The Y makes strengthening community our cause. Through our affordable child care programs we create a nurturing environment to engage children and help them develop skills that will serve them throughout their lives. Our licensed child care program is offered year-round, serving children in grades K-8.
All of our highly trained, hand picked staff are CPR and First Aid certified and receive extensive hours of training and professional development. We run background checks on all of our staff, so we know that we have the very best role models. Since safety is our priority, we make sure that we meet or exceed state staff-to-child ratios.
CHOOSE YOUR CHILD CARE PROGRAM
- Bullitt County Family YMCA Child Care Program
- Chestnut Street Family YMCA Child Care Program
- Jefferson County Child Enrichment Program (CEP)
- Jefferson County Private & Parochial School-Age Child Care Program
- Oldham County Family YMCA Child Care Program
- Floyd County Family YMCA (IN) Child Care Program
IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS WITH OUR CHILD CARE PROGRAMS
If you enjoy working with children and are looking for a flexible, part-time job, contact us about job openings with our School Age Child Care Program. We offer a free community-wide YMCA membership as well as free childcare.
If interested, please call 637.1575 or complete an online interest form.